Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
There are two types of hard games in the world, the kind that makes you feel like it drove to your home and beats you during your most vulnerable moments – for unknown reasons – and the kind that makes you strive to do better; the kind of hard that you [...]
The Floaty Stick Figure Ninja Is Back For More When N+ hit PCs back in 2004, fans clambered to the floaty ninja action platformer. Eventually ported to Xbox 360 Arcade, Nintendo DS and even PSP in 2008, Metanet Software’s wall jumper was well received on [...]
The New Shovel Knight Nicalis is following their re-release of Cave Story on Switch with Tiny Barbarian DX, originally released on PC in 2013. Developed by StarQuail Games, this 2D action platformer actually looks and plays a lot like Cave Story but [...]