Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Christmas 2002 was a wonderful time in my house. While I didn’t get the GBA I asked for, I did however get an original XBOX. With that XBOX came a game I would learn to love and cherish, that game was Jet Set Radio Future. Many years later, as middle [...]
While it is a niche area of gaming, there are a few games with Vikings in them, but not many at all when it comes to RPGs. Usually it’s an action game where there isn’t much in the way of political intrigue or important decisions, other than to use the [...]
Shadows of Hurt Fire Emblem Echoes – Shadows of Valentia is the third Fire Emblem game to appear on the 3DS. While not as good as the stellar Fire Emblem Awakening, I did enjoy this title more than Fire Emblem Fates, the second 3DS title that was spilt [...]