Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
A Compilation For Everyone The Mutant Mudds series, developed and published by the small team at Atooi, has earned a name for itself over the last few years. Originally created using the 3D effect on 3DS, Mutant Mudds was eventually ported to WiiU, PS4, [...]
The End is Deadly As a spiritual sequel to 2010’s Super Meat Boy, The End of Nigh is a tough-as-nails reflex platformer that is designed to kill you, make you curse every word in the book, and put a satisfactory smile on your face all at the same time. In [...]
Apparently The Planet Is Having A Party With many controller and display options, the Switch is built for local multiplayer experiences and Party Planet takes advantage of Nintendo’s latest hardware. It is no Mario Party but at least this mini game [...]