Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
As a continuation from Part 3, I manage to take down Colossi 11-13 in my latest playthrough of Shadow of the Colossus on PS4. Unfortunately, finding Colossi 12 and 13 proved more difficult than I would have liked as the glowing sword only points toward [...]
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] might have a confusing title to pronounce but any 1v1 fighting game fan should enjoy it especially if you are into anime. In our late[st] stream (see what I did there), we play through a few rounds of the story mode, then [...]
The other week we streamed Monster Hunter World on PS4, one of Gillman’s favorite series. Along the way, we kill some big monsters and use their carcasses to make new and better stuff. Enjoy the stream below: (We are going to work on correcting the audio [...]