Bethesda went a little nutty with their E3 2017 press conference. Here are the details of their presser in quick bulletpoint format.
- Bethesda announced their Creation Club for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. This is new content created by Bethesda or by the community and creators can get paid for their work.
- Bethesda also announced that Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods have reached over 300 million downloads
- Doom VFR is a new VR experience and also features a new teleport move and seems to retain a higher sense of speed unlike other VR shooters
- Dishonored 2 Death of the Outsider DLC features Meagan Foster and will be released on September 15, 2017 as a standalone physical or digital release for $30.
- Elder Scrolls Legends will be making a free-to-play mobile transition
- The Nintendo Switch version of Skyrim will also feature amiibo support. However, it seems that only the Breath of the Wild amiibo are compatible. So only those seven people lucky enough to find a Breath of the Wild Link out in the wild will be able to dress their Skyrim character with a Hylian shield and tunic.
- The Switch version of Skyrim will also contain the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC along with new motion controls to shoot bows and pick locks
- The Evil Within 2 will be released on Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Fallout 4 is also making its way onto VR
- Quake Champions is going to make a splash with a million dollar competition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will launch in 2017 and sees the return of BJ Blazkowicz
What's your reaction?
You might also like
The original Yakuza game was released a little over 10 years ago and at that time it was one of the most impressive feats of gaming seen. Over the years there have been about half a dozen sequels, and a small handful of spin-offs (only one of which never [...]
The first person shooter, or FPS, has been at the core of action games for so very long, so as gamers have seen what feels like every iteration of what could be in the genre. Inter Pixel Arts, while not the first to do it, believes wholeheartedly that [...]
Gentle As A Cloud Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is one of the most tranquil, relaxing, and feel-good games I think I have ever played. With no violence and gameplay that genuinely makes the player feel pride and accomplishment, Yonder made me feel [...]